Wellbeing & Support Services
MCC is committed to working closely with students, parents/caregivers and members of the community to develop healthy, happy, successful and productive individuals. We play a pivotal role in connecting character development in children and young people to individual and collective wellbeing, which, in the longer term, will shape the values and attitudes of our society. We also nurture professional relationships that are safe, respectful and supportive, and which help students to reach their full potential.
The school fosters strong connections with counselling and wellbeing support services that provide essential expertise. Parents/caregivers are also able to self-refer to these agencies using the following links:
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS):
- A free community-based mental health service provided through SA Health’s Women’s and Children’s Health Network. Providing mental health services to infants, children, adolescents and perinatal women and families.
- CAMHS Connect: 1300 222 647
- Self-referral via: About_CAMHS_Fact_Sheet_20-Mar-2020.pdf
- A youth-friendly, community-based, cost free health service for young people 12-25 years and their families.
- Phone: (08) 8531 2122
- Self-referral via: headspace-Murray-Bridge-Client-Referral-Form.pdf
- Aim to prevent homelessness and reduce its impact, particularly on families and young people, through innovative prevention and early intervention initiatives.
- Phone: 8531 4900
- More information: Reconnect Brochure
Centacare Supporting Children and Youth (SCY) team:
- Financial counselling: https://www.cccsa.org.au/services/financial-support/financial-counselling/
- Personal, Relationship and Family Counselling: https://www.cccsa.org.au/services/counselling-services/personal-relationship-and-family-counselling/
- care have a focus on early intervention and prevention services.
- Family and Children: https://www.accare.org.au/services/family-children/ and familyrelationships.gov.au
- Financial Counselling: https://www.accare.org.au/community-and-learning/financial-counselling/
- Specialist Homelessness Service provider: https://www.accare.org.au/services/homelessness/
- Free professional telephone and online counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people 15 years and older living or working in regional South Australia.
- Phone: 1300 032 186
- Self-referral via: https://saregionalaccess.org.au/
Murray Mallee Adelaide Hills Domestic Violence Service
- Support for women and children experiencing or fleeing family and domestic violence to ensure their safety.
- 08 8215 6320 or the Domestic and Family Violence Gateway on 1800 800 098.
- More information: